Planetary mixers are an ideal mixing for the product of different viscosity 10 liters to 2500 liters model for suitable different kind of viscous product such densities, shapes & proportions. The major uses include the production of latexes, dispersion & micro – dispersion of Chemicals, Explosive & agricultural pesticide formulations. It is suitable for mixing / blending powders as well as through mixing of ointments, creams, lotions, toothpastes, resins, slurries, ceramics, colors, pigments, rubber & other compounds.
Applepack Process equipments is the leading supplier of Planetary Mixers to mix products including adhesives, pharmaceuticals, foods, chemicals, electronics, plastics and pigments capacity 10 litres to 2500 litres.
Applepack Process equipments pioneered for Special designs for Planetary mixer is ideal for mixing and kneading viscous pastes under atmospheric or vacuum conditions. Capacities range from 1/2-pint through 750 gallons. Many options including jacketing for heating or cooling, vacuum or pressure, vari speed drives, etc. are available.
Planetary mixer is Equipments ideally suitable for through mixing of ointments, creams, lotions, tooth paste etc. in sterile or non-sterile conditions
Application of Planetary mixer (For dry & Dough Mixing):
- One-pot mixing
- Helical blades extend the viscosity range of double planetary mixers
- Double planetary mixers are ideal for low shear processing of viscous materials.
- Design Highlights
- Single or Double blade arrangement
- Scraper blade
- Single base structure to for simplicity in mounting.
- Lift hydraulically operated
- Durable planetary gears for long life.
- Heating, Cooling or Vacuum Construction
Product container provided with jacket to heat and cool for circulation of steam/cold water. Mixer is also designed to operate under vacuum to remove air entrapment in product during mixing. High speed disperser suitable for homogenizing the product with independent drive at the centre.
We have different model industries.
- Planetary Mixers for Adhesives and Sealants
- Planetary Mixers for Aerospace and Aviation
- Planetary Mixers for Batteries and Electronics
- Planetary Mixers for Cannabis, CBD Manufacturing
- Planetary Mixers for Chemicals
- Planetary Mixers for Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
- Planetary Mixers for Food
- Planetary Mixers for Glass, Cements, Ceramics and Metals
- Planetary Mixers for Inks, Paints & Coatings
- Planetary Mixers for Pharmaceuticals & Medical Supplies
- Planetary Mixers for Plastics and Composites
To request more information about a particular mixer and application, or to request a quote, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org