Toothpaste Making Machine – Toothpaste Mixers
Toothpaste contra manufacturing equipment, our mixers widely used to make cream, ointment, lotion and emulsion in cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. Toothpaste Mixer Consists of a Main toothpaste Manufacturing Vessel also known as contra mixer machine with vacuum base operation. Contra Mixer as the name suggest works on the principle of mixing technology by Contra rotation of blades for simultaneous beating and scraping operation. The mixer is highly versatile and mostly used for manufacturing Toothpaste, Creams, Cosmetics and other viscous products.
Toothpaste manufacturers company rely on a range of batch mixers to accomplish various processing different objectives including powders wet-out and dispersions, hydrations of gum and polymer, homogenizations of two or more liquids with different viscosities and deaerations with vacuum mixing.
- Hydraulic lifting arrangements
- Complete scrapping inside mixer
- Efficients mixing reduce batch times.
- Cosmetics & Toiletries: gel, toothpaste, cream, lotion, wax, mascara,
- Pharmaceuticals: Cream, ointment, dental, syrup, injection.
- Food: mayonnaise, dressing, jam, butter, margarine, wasabi.
- Chemicals: polyester, synthetic fiber, shoe cream.
Other Personal Care and Cosmetic Applications of APPLEPACK Mixing Equipment:
- After Shave Balms
- Body Wash
- Body Wraps
- Clay Masks
- Facial Creams
- Hair Colors
- Liquid Make-Up
- Medicate Gels
- Nail Gels
- Pigment Dispersions
- Wax Emulsions
- Working capacity from 50 LTR to 10000 LITER.
- Suitable for cream and emulsion of 10,000~100,000cps viscosity.
- Perfect particle size of 2 micrometers and evenly distributed.
- The container’s jacket gives insulation. The M.S. material in the standard model and SS304 material in the GMP model provides insulation.
- Material discharged from the bottom, flush bottom valve provided for material discharge.
- M/C provided with Light Glass, Sight glass, material inlet, water inlet, steam & washing water inlet, air suction valve for vacuum, vacuum gauge, etc.…
- Mixing assembly has a two-speed facility. A variable speed drive facility for mixing body will be provided at extra cost, as an OPTIONAL facility.
- Batch time setting by a digital timer.
- The longevity is increased by Ampere Meter for the main motor.
- “PLC” based operating panel for automation.
- Variable speed drive for main motor for variable rpm of mixing assembly.
- Online sampling port to take sample of product during mixing.